Thursday, August 27, 2015

I've got an idea on what my 20time project is going to be. I'm going to make a parkour video. It's not just me doing it, though. I'm going to try to get a couple other people involved in this. I don't know how it's going to turn out, but it's definitely going to be something different. How I'm going to do this is first learn some parkour and do some planning on what moves I'm going to do on the video. Then I'll have to track down at least two other people who might be interested in this project and knows some parkour. I'm not going to be real picky, but it can't be real simple, like jumping off a wall and landing on your feet. It has to be at least partly legit, and the whole video has to last for 3-4 minutes. I'm really excited to get ready for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment