Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time

          20 Time seems like a very good idea. It allows students to be creative and innovative. It gives them time to do more than just listen, but to stretch their brains. It opens their eyes to the real world around them and asks them to challenge conventional thinking. 20 Time is made even better because failure is an option. Students don't feel the pressure to make their idea work, only to try something new and to find out what happens. When we challenge the world around us and find that it can stand up to the test, we realize that not only do we have a more concrete understanding of the world, but we also have a more steadfast belief in the world. I love the idea of creating a product or system that can help make a difference in a field that I am interested in. I think 20 Time is an excellent idea and I am excited to give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. I like the enthusiasm you are expressing through your post! Your thoughts and beliefs about the benefits of a project such as 20 Time are right on! You certainly have the right mindset for this project. I can’t wait to see what you create or discover!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete