Wednesday, August 26, 2015

20 Time Project: Progress



Brianapenkeyman. Cancer Instagram Quotes. 2015. Instagram, n.p.

This week during 20 time, I made some great progress in my project. I have know for a while what I wanted to do, but I have taken it a step further this week. I in depth planned my project and found a fun name for it. It is called CANcer. This just symbolizes that we can survive cancer and we can find a cure. I finished up my proposal and have almost my whole project planned out. Right now I am working on starting an Instagram account. I will post inspiration for those people who are patients, survivors, and anyone who has an experience with cancer. I hope to post personal and inspiring stories, and make a difference in others lives. I am also researching and learning all I can about cancer. This will be what I present my final product on. Next I plan to continue researching and posting on my Instagram account and begin the actual project.

No comments:

Post a Comment