Friday, August 21, 2015

In my opinion, 20 time is an amazing idea!  If feel like everyone needs a little time to just be creative!  I feel that creativity is an important part of life!  If we didn't have creativity, where would our iPhones, laptops, and other devices come from?  I'm so excited to get started on my project!  I really want to create a recipe blog! I would post innovated original recipes and videos to show how to make them!  Because I love being with my friends, I would also get their opinions and have them "guest star" on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog idea! Also, having your friends guest star and add recipes and such is a fun way to practice interviewing and listening skills. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete