Friday, August 21, 2015

I am really excited for 20 Time each Wednesday for this semester. I would say I'm artistic, so I'm very thrilled that we get to create something. When we brainstormed a few days ago, I came up with multiple ideas for my project, some good and some very far out there. I remember one of them being for me to audition for America's Got Talent, which I knew was way too crazy for even me. But in the midst of my bizarre ideas, one of them seemed to pop out at me, like it was calling out to me to choose it. My idea was to create a picture, but instead of drawing, all of the lines would be made out of words. And not just any words, words that have a true meaning in my life, almost like my life story. I have decided that this will be my 20 Time project and I can't wait to see the product of it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your idea sounds awesome! I can’t wait to see what you create!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete