Monday, August 31, 2015

20 Time Project: Progress 8-31-15

For my 20 Time project, I plan to create a popular blog that shows different unique recipes and is also entertaining!  I have called it “Everything On Top!!!; A Chef’s Guide to Everything On Top Of Anything!!!”  So far I have started the blog, but that’s about it!  I’m not very far along, but I have big plans!  Every weekend, I plan to post a new recipe along with a video tutorial.  During the week, I will be planning the theme, who is guest-starring, and what I will be making!  Right now I’m putting it all together, and narrowing down my thought process.  I’m starting to think about what my first video will be showing.  My first tutorial will be posted this weekend, so check out my blog at everythingontop.com!  I can’t wait to get started!!!



Cooking Lady. Digital image. Quick Meme. Quick Meme, n.d. Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment