Thursday, August 20, 2015

      I think that 20 time is a good idea but I wish there was a little more specification on things that we can do and how we will do it. For example if I wanted to do something that involves interacting with other people, I don't know if I will be able to talk with other people in class. That being said, I really like the idea of having time do what we are interested in. This is a good idea because we are at the age when we need to decide what we are going to do in the future, so for some people this will really help them. Also it is a good idea because it is easier for me to learn when I am doing something that I enjoy. All in all I believe that 20 time is a great idea that has a possibility of going a long way and gives  the people who do it a great advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment