Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time Project

I like the 20 time idea a lot. It gives me time in school to work on something I'm very interested in and allow me to learn about something new. I'm not totally sure what I want to do with this project but I have a few ideas. I'd say the first is the most complicated. I recently watched the movie Interstellar which touches on the idea of understand the different dimensions. My brother even showed me a way to understand the first ten dimmensions. I think it would very awesome to be able to almost, in a way, dumb down all the complexity that comes with understanding dimensions beyond our own, so I can share the ideas with others in a fairly easy way that they will be able to inderstand.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have the beginnings of a fantastic idea in the works! The concepts regarding time, space, dimensions, and the universe are fascinating and richly complex. You would surely have no shortage of information to comb through and research. You might even make some new discoveries along the way! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete