Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time

I think 20 time could be a good thing. It gives us a break from our classes and everyday stresses to do something we actually care about. However, I don't really know what the project is, or what I'm going to do the project on. I am a little confused about exactly what it is. I feel like it could be a good learning opportunity, but think that I would be more comfortable with it if there was a little more structure to it. It gives us a chance to get out of our comfort zone a little bit, and do what we want to do, which will be good for us.

1 comment:

  1. In the beginning, it is perfectly normal to feel a bit confused and unsure about a big project like this. Don’t worry! You will get more help and direction in the coming days. Plus, Ms. Sutton and I are always here for you to bounce ideas off of! I’m sure that you will come up with a great idea in no time!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete