Wednesday, August 26, 2015

20 Time Project: Progress

During Twenty time, I managed to finish my proposal template and (obviously) my blog post. My topic, unfortunately for the faint hearted, will be all about spiders. I'm not exactly anticipating much from the project but it does sound fun writing and presenting about tiny eight legged monsters. So far, I've hardly looked for information surrounding the topic but I have an idea about the information I will collect, and I feel like our effect on spiders isn't a good one. By next week I hope to have a good portion of the project understood, and have a specific objective made. I'm not very happy about having to look at spiders for forty minutes every single week, but I have to do it for the innocent lives of spiders taken by the ignorant people of the world, including myself.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/45807820/original.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment