Friday, August 21, 2015

20 Time

I think that 20 time is a very interesting and wonderful idea, and I'm thrilled to be able to participate in it. The idea of giving students time to create something based on whatever they want is, in my opinion, great. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet, but I've heard some really awesome ideas from other people! I am very excited to see how everyone's ideas turn out. Overall, I think that 20 time should be incorporated into more schools and businesses, as it can clearly be very beneficial, such as with the success of it at Google.

1 comment:

  1. I like the enthusiasm in your post! You are definitely in the right mindset for a project like 20 Time. I’m sure you will come up with a great idea in no time. Don’t worry!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete