Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time Opinion

I think 20 Time is an interesting idea, but I don't know how practical it is. It'll be hard for an entire class of kids to find something they're passionate about that they can work on all semester. I know that I have things I'm passionate about, but I would have trouble being able to find new and interesting things about them to add to a project over an entire semester. That being said, I think it's an interesting idea to see what an entire classroom's passions are and what they do with them. Some great things could come out of the projects, and it'll be interesting to see if how they are.

1 comment:

  1. I know that a whole semester can seem like a long time to work on just one project. But remember, you are only spending 20% of your time on it each week. I bet that once you find a subject you are really excited about working on, the time will fly by so quickly that you will wonder where it went! It’s okay to feel unsure. We’ll all get through it together!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete