Wednesday, August 26, 2015

20 Time Progress!

This week, I figured out my project, which will be me having little "adventures" every weekend to see what I can discover about the world, as well as myself. My final product will be an iMovie of all of my awesome experiences, like different hikes, runs, hot air ballooning, and more! I'm really looking forward to my project because I think it will give me a chance to take a break from all of the stress of school and just go have some fun! I also finished my proposal. Currently, I'm working on coming up with a "bucket list" with all sorts of adventurous ideas to try! Next, I think it's time to start adventuring! I will start my expeditions and take pictures and videos as I go along so that I can begin my iMovie. This week was great and I'm so excited to get my project in full swing!
Adventuretime-blog. Super-pumped_thumb. 2015. N.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment