Thursday, August 20, 2015

I think 20 Time is a great idea. No teachers let you spend time working on things you actually are passionate about. This will be a good break to have once a week to take a break from normal academics and spend time on things we as students care about. At first it will be hard to narrow it down to one idea because there are many available topics and we only get to spend our time on one. I hope 20 time becomes a success and is a great way to spend our time, I am looking forward to wanting to do this project!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have the perfect mindset for a project like 20 Time! Don’t worry about having lots of ideas! That’s great! Ms. Sutton and I are always here to help you bounce ideas off of as well. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete