Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time

In my opinion, 20 time is a really good idea. I think that giving us 20% of the time we spend in class is a good idea, since it gives us time to do what we are passionate about. It gives us time to accomplish our personal goals and improve our skills in whatever we're doing. When we found what it was about and when you explained what we were doing, I got really excited, because I almost immediately had an idea of what to do, since I am extremely passionate about it and have been trying to find time to do it for a while.

I think that for 20 time, I am going to write a book. I have already started it, but I only have a few things completed in it. I've almost gotten through the first chapter, and I've done character analyses. I have the whole thing planned out; I just need to get it written down and edited for it to be done. Would this be a good project for 20 time? I have a couple of other ideas too, but I really would like to do this one, which I think is a great idea, and I would really enjoy doing it.

1 comment:

  1. I think that writing a book during 20 Time sounds like an amazing goal! Creating something completely from your imagination is such a powerful and rewarding experience! I’m very glad you are excited about spending your time on this project. I look forward to seeing how the story develops!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete