Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time

20 time will be a fun, interesting project this year. I think that it will be hard to think of a project to start off with and start creating it, but once you get your project flowing it will be a fun project. Right now, it is hard to think of an idea and it has to get you through the whole semester. I feel like a lot of people are going to finish their project within the first few weeks and then it will get super boring. I think that if you don't have an idea that you are passionate about and keeps you interested in, then this project will not be fun and won't last long. When presentation time comes, I think it will be fun to see the ideas that everyone else has. I think it will be fun to make the presentation how you want it (power points, posters, essay, etc.).

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are excited to start working on your 20 Time project! I know that the prospect of working on one project for the whole semester can seem intimidating, but remember that you are only working on it for 20% of your class time. I bet that once you pick a subject you are really passionate about, the time will fly by because you will be so busy finding amazing new information for your project! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete