Thursday, August 20, 2015

I am not sure what I think of 20 time yet. I think that 20 time will be interesting and it will give me a chance to learn knew things that I did not know before. I am not really sure what I would want to do my 20 time project on. Yesterday it was hard for me to come up with ideas that I would like study. I think doing it every week I might get kind of sick of it, and I don't know how I will like studying the same subject for 8 weeks. I think that I won't enjoy doing the same thing every week and that it will be very repetitive. If I find a topic I am passionate about I might like it more but it doesn't sound that great right now.

1 comment:

  1. I can understand where your reservations are coming from. Eight weeks sounds like a long time, but remember that you will only be working on the project one day a week for 43 minutes. Once you find a project that you are passionate about and look forward to working on, that time will fly by! Just keep thinking of possible project ideas and something will come to you.
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete