Thursday, August 20, 2015

I think 20 Time will be an interesting Wednesday project. I mean interesting as in I'm not sure what the final product will be, because I don't have very much inspiration after 24 hours. I'd love to the do the activity on a topic that fascinates me, but I don't know how to turn it into the experimental-type project that seems to be expected. I look forward to seeing what comes out of 20 Time, though. It might not be as revolutionary as sticky notes, but it'll be something.

1 comment:

  1. Once you start researching and discovering new facts about the subjects you are interested in, all sorts of experiments, projects, and ideas will spring to mind! You never know, maybe you could come up with something just as awesome as sticky notes! Nothing is impossible! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete