Monday, August 31, 2015

20 Time

I really have mixed feelings about 20 Time.  On one side, I really think 20 Time is a good idea.  Most teachers don't really let us work on things that we want to work on.  For some people this is what makes school boring for them.  If they are always doing projects and things that they don't want to do, this will cause them to not like school.  I think 20 Time gives students a good opportunity to do what they really want to do, and this could possibly make them excited to go to school... at least on the days that we work on our 20 Time projects.  I am actually really excited to work on the topics that I want to work on.   On the contrary, I somewhat do not like 20 Time.  Coming up with an idea and a project of your own is a challenge for me.  I'm great at doing projects when I know exactly what to do, and when I'm told what to do.  Having not many limits on what the project is, is difficult for me.  For my project I am going to create a YouTube channel with my cousin, and I think that once I get going and start getting new ideas, I will really enjoy 20 Time; I just have to get into the groove of it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment