Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time - Opinion

I think that 20 time is a pretty good idea in some ways. I like that we get to use our own creativity and ideas, but I think that doing this in a class doesn't give us enough direction. There's too much freedom and I feel that most people are going to be very lost and unable to come up with an idea. With google they knew they had to make something with the internet like a website. The company that started all of this knew that they needed to create a product that they are able to sell to the public. All we know is that we have to make a project. We have no idea of this is supposed to be a presentation, an invention, a website, or anything else. I feel that this would be much more enjoyable, less stressful, and easier if we had more direction in what we are supposed to create.

1 comment:

  1. I understand where your anxiety over this project comes from. However, the beauty of working on a project like 20 Time in the classroom is the freedom for you to explore and research ANYTHING that strikes your fancy! Don’t worry about not having a solid idea just yet. Ms. Sutton and I will help you if you get stuck! Just start thinking of things that you are passionate about that you might be able to turn into a fun project or presentation.
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete