Thursday, August 20, 2015

I like the idea of 20 time because it gives us a chance to do projects that we are interested in which will make it easier for us to work and finish our projects due to our passion for the subject we choose. In my opinion, when we have an opportunity to research and create a quality project about a topic we're curious or fascinated about, we work harder to research thoroughly, finish our project to the best of our abilities, and are eager and excited to share our knowledge with our peers. I'm excited to begin this use of our Wizard Days because I'm excited to start finding topics to research that intrigue me and my fellow peers.

1 comment:

  1. I think you bring up an excellent point in your post! Working on projects that you are passionate about and interested in is, in essence, FUN! If you’re having fun working on your project, it becomes a time full of genuine learning and discovery! I’m glad you see the benefits involved in this type of assignment.I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
    -Ms Seiffert

    ReplyDelete