Friday, August 21, 2015

I really love the 20 time idea.  When Mrs. Sutton announced that we were going to be doing this I was estatic. I have had several ideas in what to work on I couldn't decide on which I wanted to do.  I made several small goals and one rather large goal. A few of my small ideas and goals are among the few that have no reason.  I would very much like to bring the school together as a team and do the time warp from Rocky Horror Picture Show. The larger goal I have chosen to work on is to have fundraising at all times during the school year. I still have yet to figure how to actually do this but Im sure I can.

1 comment:

  1. I think the ideas you mentioned in your post sound fun and intriguing! I’m glad that you are excited about working on 20 Time for the semester. I look forward to seeing what you create.
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete