Thursday, August 20, 2015

My 20 Time Project:

I am currently working on making a music video... That being said, you should prepare to be extremely entertained. The choices for bands are, Backstreet Boys, New Kids on the Block, or NSync. Vote in the comments! Although lack of experience is a minor set back, I am sure that you will be impressed by the production value. It may take me awhile to learn dance moves, so don't expect anything by next week, but I give you my word, that you will be thoroughly amazed by what an amazing video this will be.
                                      -Weasley

1 comment:

  1. I like the confidence! Will you be writing the music yourself or covering the music created by the bands you listed? I think a music video could be a very interesting way to make a statement or discover the challenges and joys of video editing! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete