Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time

20 time to me is a great idea to make new ideas and study topics that you want to study. I'm excited to learn about a subject that I am very passionate about. I think it's a great idea, and I think it will be a blast. At first I thought that 20 time would be you have 20 minutes to do homework, catch up on any late work, read, things like that. When I found out what it actually meant, I wasn't too stoked about it. Now that I think about it, I think it's a great idea and I think if people find a subject that they really want to know more about, that it'll be a fun time.

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad that you are now excited about 20 Time! I’m sure that, once you pick a subject and begin to work, you will discover all sorts of amazing things about your project and yourself! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete