Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time

I like the idea of 20 time because we are able to work on a project of our choice that we make up and can choose any topic and any way to use and research that topic. 20 time could get me and a lot of other people to learn new things. Another thing that I really like about 20 time is that bad ideas are acceptable and they enable me to be able to have more fun in deciding what I want to do with the project. I am looking forward to this project even though I'm not sure what I want to do it on yet. I am excited for what I will learn and to know what others learned. When I first heard of 20 time, I thought that it was going to be about a project that was assigned to us but now I realize that it will be more fun. I am very excited for 20 time.

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad you are excited for the project, Emily! I also agree that bad ideas are a great way to learn, experiment, and grow as a person. There is no harm in making mistakes as long as you learn from them! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete