Thursday, August 20, 2015

Response to 20 Time

I am excited to explore this idea of 20 time because it lets me think outside the box on different topics. I am constantly thinking about new ways tho improve the world, this is no lie, and i,m not just saying this. I random will sometimes take an idea and think of ways to improve it, or change it to make the "process" or whatever it is more efficient or effective. As of this moment I don't know what topic my 20 time will be based off of, but I am throwing around some ideas in my head. There is a possibility it will be on new ways to reduce the ozone pollution and green house gasses, or more military related, i'm not sure.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that you are always looking for ways to improve the world and processes around you! A drive to better the world is an admirable quality in any person. I’m sure your desire to improve will lead you to make some great discoveries through this project!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete