Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time

I like the idea of 20% time, but I also have no idea what I'm going to do. I brain stormed a lot of ideas,but none of them were good. I want to do something that's fun, I just don't know what that is yet. I think it will be really nice for once to get to choose what we work on in class, but it will also be hard to stay disciplined and focused.

                                                                                                                                       Kendall Gustafson
                                                                                                                                       Maroon3  7/20/15

1 comment:

  1. Don’t worry about not having a solid idea about what you want to work on just yet! As long as you are brainstorming and thinking about subjects that you are passionate about, something will come to you! And remember that you can always ask Ms. Sutton or me for ideas or support if you get stuck. That’s what we’re here for!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete