Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time

20 time will be a good break from regular class work and I have several ideas for what I may work on. I think the hard part will be trying to narrow my ideas down to just one. I don't want to regret my idea later on in the semester because then it may be too late to change it. Although, I do like how we can choose whatever we want. This will allow us to finally learn what we want to instead of the teachers always choosing for us. I am excited to see where my project ends up.


1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that you have so many ideas, MacKenzie! You don’t need to worry about choosing the wrong one. As long as you are passionate about the subject you choose, you can’t go wrong! The other ideas will always be there for another time. I can’t wait to see what you choose!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete