Thursday, August 20, 2015

I think 20 time is a very cool idea and a great way to restart your brain. I do feel it will be challenging to get started because it is hard to think of a good idea that requires research. Even though it will be tough, I think it will be a lot of fun once I get started. It is nice to have something like 20 time because you can just step back from all the stresses of school and just do something that you are interested in. I feel that it will help me to keep a level head in school.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that 20 Time will be a great way to reduce stress because of the time it gives you to work on something you love! You don’t need to worry about choosing a great topic! Just think about ideas, problems, subjects, or items that you are passionate about. Once you find your passion, the rest is all fun and discovery! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete