Monday, September 7, 2015

20 Time Update

My project is off to a great start! This week in class I finished up my Elevator Pitched, and I am pleased with that outcome so far. I also started my Instagram account that I am going to be using for the main sections of my project. The next item on my check list is to spread the word about my account. I want to really get the word out there, and start growing. I am also working on the perfect posts to put on there. I also want to begin some research. This is mainly so I can become more familiar with the disease. This is going to make sure that I am helping people with the right kind of knowledge to back me up! Like I said, I am already enjoying the process and can't wait to see what this next 20 Time holds.


Instagram Is Starting To Send Out 'Highlights' Emails. 2015. Http://recomhub.com/blog/instagram-is-starting-to-send-out-highlights-emails/. INSTAGRAM IS STARTING TO SEND OUT ‘HIGHLIGHTS’ EMAILS. Web. <http://recomhub.com/blog/instagram-is-starting-to-send-out-highlights-emails/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment