Saturday, September 5, 2015

20 Time Update

My 20 time project is already off to a great start! I am already in contact with 2 girls named Leonie and Almedia and they live in Germany. I've learned so much from them and I think they have learned a lot from me! We snapchat all the time and have a group DM on Instagram! Talking to them is so much fun because since their main language isn't English, they don't have the best grammar so how they word things is really funny haha:) As the project continues, I hope to learn more about them and their culture. I'm excited to see where this project takes me! For my elevator pitch, I will be making a little iMovie to present. I think my project is off to a great start and I hope it gets even better!
http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/LTK/75b/LTK75byTa.png

No comments:

Post a Comment