Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Twenty-time blog post 9/16/15

This week I am reviewing and editing my elevator pitch, so its ready to go by the 30th. right n I am starting to dive far into my research, many scientist have many opinions on weather we can make dinosaurs or not. My latest research told me hat many scientist believe that we take a chicken(descendant of the velociraptor) and genetically modify to give it a tail, teeth, and even claws by finding the genes it carries from its ancestors. Next I'm going to start my presentation and continue research.


"Chickenosuar." Chickenosuarous-Jurassic Park. Park Pedia, 12 Sept. 2015. Web. 16 Sept. 2015. <http://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/fancy_images/USED/2013/09/214604/224234/chickenosaurus_original_crop.jpg>.

No comments:

Post a Comment