Sunday, September 20, 2015

20 Time Week 3 Progress - Bigler

This week I officially began learning Portuguese. I have already covered the basics and can translate a few simple phrases. I am currently working on making more progress in learning the language, as well as preparing my pitch for presentation. I plan to continue completing Duolingo badges as well as begin the search for a piece of literature to translate at the end of the semester. It has been a little difficult attempting to learn Portuguese while I am also starting to learn German. Sometimes I translate a phrase into German when I am supposed to translate it into Portuguese. However, by practicing them at different times it is easier for me to keep them separated in my mind. I am ready for another week of fun!
confused-caterpillar-smiley-emoticon.gif

SHERV.net. Confused Caterpillar Emoticon. 2007. Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment