Tuesday, October 13, 2015

20 Time Update

This week was pretty good for 20 TIme, except I didn't get a whole lot done. I continued my adventures by going to a Green Bay Packer game in Wisconsin, which was a blast! Other than that, though, I didn't do anything really. I didn't work on my video at all. Now, I'm working on uploading pictures for my iMovie, and taking the video one small step at a time instead of stressing over doing it all at once. Next, I have to begin compiling the actual iMovie and add music, transitions, etc. so that it is easier for me to add to the video as I go. Overall, I'm feeling good!
Reaction gif tagged with Smile, Tom Haverford, Aziz Ansari, Parks and Recreation. Digital image. Replygif.net. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Oct. 2015. <http://replygif.net/i/385.gif>.

No comments:

Post a Comment