Wednesday, October 28, 2015

20 Time week 9

This week I am a little behind.  I wanted to post last weekend, but I didn’t have the time to post.  I have made my recipe and filmed, but I have yet to film a few more shots.  Right now, I am looking ahead to my next recipe so I don’t fall too behind.  Thursday or Friday I would like to post to my blog my Halloween recipe.  The weekend after Halloween will be when I will post next.  Our presentations are also in the near future, so I am beginning to think about what it will be about.  I would like to bring in food so others in the class can try what I have been creating.  Also, who wouldn’t be paying attention to my presentation if I bring food?!  I was also thinking I could include statistics of how many views my blog has received.  You can go see my blog at www.everythingontop.wordpress.com !

giphy.gif
Giphy. SNOW WHITE ANIMATED GIF. N.d. Giphy, n.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment