Wednesday, October 14, 2015

20 Time - McFadden



I'm about halfway through the final Twilight book. It's much easier to read now because I'm fueled by the assurance that it will all be over soon. SPOILERS AHEAD. When I reached the part where Bella "dies," I was so relieved. But did she stay dead? No! They brought her to life and and Jacob imprinted on the half vampire baby-child-thing. Just... what? Anyway, I'm expecting to finish the saga soon and then I will begin explaining why people like it. So far, I think it's because almost every guy in the story is apparently perfect? I have seen girls actually drool over Edward and Jacob. It's mind-boggling.
Spoken like a true Hufflepuff
Spoken like a True Hufflepuff. N.d. Funnyand.com, n.p.Good on you, Pattinson. See, even Edward hates Twilight.

1 comment: