Wednesday, October 21, 2015

20 Time Week 8

This last week I have been creating and shaping my recipe for a Halloween treat tutorial.  My previous video showing how to make “Think Pink Punch” already has many views and some comments!  My next recipe will be a dessert.  I would like to finish the recipe before the weekend so that I can film the actual video this weekend.  I would like to post it this weekend because if others were to make it for Halloween, the recipe would be needed before Halloween.  Remember to tune in to https://everythingontop.wordpress.com/ Just making sure everyone is prepared!  Overall things have been moving smoothly and without trouble.  I have been sticking to my new plan of posting every two weeks, and the work has been a lot better.

BePrepared.gif

Chasing Fairytales. Scar from Lion King singing "Be Prepared" Digital image. Chasing Fairytales. Blogspot.com, 17 June 2015. Web. 22 Oct. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment