Wednesday, October 28, 2015

20 Time Update

This past week, I accomplished a lot without knowing it! At first, I was bummed because I couldn't go on any adventures over the weekend because of softball. But with all of the excitement of becoming regional champions and qualifying for state, I realized that I was already an adventure in itself! Right now, I've started my iMovie and I've uploaded some pictures. Next, I'm planning to keep working on my video. Also, I have a really exciting experience coming up this weekend: having dinner with the Green Bay Packers' kicker Mason Crosby and then going to the Packers vs. Broncos game the next day! I'm doing well on my project and I'm so excited for what's to come!
"Santa, oh my god!" Digital image. Mashable. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Oct. 2015. <http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Elf.gif>.

No comments:

Post a Comment