Wednesday, October 7, 2015

20 Time Update

Today I watched several videos of open heart surgeries. I saw how doctors perform the procedures and how many little steps there are in completing a successful open heart surgery. I was really cool to see a persons heart beating inside their chest and how during surgery a separate machine actually takes over the functions for their heart. I think it would be cool to add some people's real stories with open heart surgeries. This could make the whole idea of the project more relatable and heart felt. I think I will soon start drawing each step out on paper. I want to incorporate artwork into the project to make it kind of creative. Overall, my project is going well, but there is still a lot of work that has to be done.

Link to a cool open heart surgery video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmOxeLYtn8I

No comments:

Post a Comment