Tuesday, September 1, 2015

20 Time Project

This week was pretty stressful for me. I could not decide what I wanted to do for this project. During class, I took the Character Traits Inventory packet. That helped a bit, but not very much. I thought about it throughout the week, but was stuck between two different ideas. Finally, I made up my mind. I will make a blog dedicated to showing people how to stretch and exercise different muscles that aren't usually used to improve their overall performance in their certain sport or activity. I'm still a bit worried about the whole project, but I think I am seeing the good sides to it. I hope I get more confident with it as the week goes on!
Laughing Smiley Face Clip Art. N.d. Clipart Panda. Web. 2 Sept. 2015. <http://images.clipartpanda.com/happy-face-clipart-y4T9gyjiE.jpeg>.

No comments:

Post a Comment