Wednesday, September 2, 2015

20 Time

This week for 20 Time, I actually changed my project.  I am instead creating a huge map of Rocky Mountain National Park to show the trails and mountains there, and also which trails are best for which skill level.  I accomplished thinking up my new idea and redoing my proposal.  I also started looking up pictures of RMNP.  Right now I am working on ideas for how I want to put together my huge map.  Next I will start researching the park and all of its trails.  I will also look at the recommended age level for the trails.

Snyder, Karl. Winter Above Timberline. 2007. Rocky Mountain National Park, Bear Lake, Estes Park, CO. Rocky Mountain National Park. Web. 2 Sept. 2015. <http://www.rmnp.com/Images2007/RMNP-BearLake-DSC07881.jpg>.

No comments:

Post a Comment