Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Progress in Portuguese

This week I nailed down my 20 Time proposal and blog post. I have outlined a fairly low stress, high reward plan for accomplishing my goal. Every few weeks I hope to be at least 10% more fluent, as well as have a certain number of badges complete and at full strength on Duolingo. I am currently working on my Elevator Pitch to sell my plan to possible “investors”. I hope to make either a video or write a speech introducing myself and explaining my project. Next week I plan to start revisiting the basics of Portuguese, as well as work on finishing my Elevator Pitch. I can’t wait to start making actual progress in regards to learning Portuguese!

ymwifphpuxifmtrgevjnxzm5v7mq61cidkitjrai7gd9pj1qq8m6pxw9snnxaav4.gif

Giphy. Welcome to the Shark Tank. N.d. N.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment