Wednesday, September 2, 2015


Image result for food + teenagers


Image result for food + teenagers

































































































Hey Every one!!! This week in 20 time I accomplished many things. I first knocked out the proposal template and started my project out line!Right now I am trying to get my proposal speech figured out so I can show you what I am working on.  I'm so excited to show you guys what I will be doing!!! My plan for in the future is to get all supply I need to carry out my project, also I will plan on checking of with teachers to see if I could do my experiment in their class. 

Will Teenagers do better in class with a high in sugar snack or will they do better in class with a low sugar snack???????

No comments:

Post a Comment