Tuesday, September 1, 2015

20 Time: My Proposal

My idea for my twenty-time project is for a D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) adventure. I have started on some of the lore of the adventure and the fantasy continent this takes place in, called Ohm. I also have a flowchart of the missions and choices the players will have t do throughout the course of the adventure. In case you are unfamiliar, D&D is a fantasy role-playing game where the players take the role of adventurers on quests. This is going to be one of the quests they partake in. I plan to have lots of well thought out lore, and many choices along the way. D20. Digital image. Google Store. N.p., n.d. Web. 1 Sept. 2015. <https://lh4.ggpht.com/h0j-QVHvt4rKpJj04xFgeIusXDr1Do6HkGP8FGZbFrPs6L4Eqlkv0vaY-3WdFEAd204=w300>.

No comments:

Post a Comment