Wednesday, September 2, 2015

20 Time Idea

I chose something simple but actually rewarding to do for my 20% time activity. Some of you may have heard of something called a care package (No, not Call of Duty). In essence, you send a box full of items that troops overseas would otherwise not have access to, so basically your bringing home to them in some ways. My goal is to send 2 or 3 care packages over the course of our 20% time project, and collect accounts of what it is like to be on duty over there. After I have collected all my info, I will assemble a informational slide telling their side of the story as best I can. (how will i collect my info? Glad you asked! they send letters and photos back to the sender) . I shot for a fun but simple project, and I'm confident that's what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment