Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Final Project for 20 Time

I'm feeling confident in my project. I am still doing basically the same concept as I said before, how to be genuinely happy and overcome stress. I think I'm so passionate about this topic because, my friends, family, and even myself have struggled with stress and being content with ourselves. I am going to find information about what causes stress, and what people have done before to handle it. I am going to find ways to be happy and explain to you why this might help. Hopefully, by the end of my project I can help you, and even myself become happier. I've started planning what I'll do next and how I will construct my project. Image result for happiness
http://deliveringhappiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/98164466848335250_C4DOB4O4_c.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment