Wednesday, September 2, 2015

20 Time Update

This week I was able to finish my proposal for my 20 Time project of student athletes compared to students that aren't involved in their school. Also, I began my Elevator Pitch that I will present on September 23. I want to be able to show my goal through the 45 seconds to 1 minute time limit and have other students intrigued in my project. I plan to continue my pitch and make it the best it can be. Also, I will have to practice the pitch so that it will be within the time range given and so that I don't forget the main points of the project.
Global Venture Labs Investment Competition elevator pitch
http://news.utexas.edu/2014/05/09/elevator-pitch-competition
Mueller, Tracy. "Giving an Actual Elevator Pitch in the UT Tower Elevators."UT News. University of Texas at Austin, 09 May 2014. Web. 02 Sept. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment