Thursday, August 20, 2015

20 Time

I like the concept of 20 Time because it's student led and a chance for students to learn what they want. When a student has a say in what they're learning and they're really interested in the topic, they are more likely to retain the information and enjoy the project. 20 Time is a good way to take a break from what we're doing in school and have the freedom to learn something new we may have never learned in or outside of school. 20 Time is a chance to branch out and not have learning limited by state standards or any other absolute directions. My opinion of 20 Time is that it will be beneficial and a good way to spend 20% of our time and I am really excited to be able to choose my own topic that I am interested in, rather than be given a topic that I may not be very enthusiastic about.

1 comment:

  1. I love your enthusiasm, Emma! It is so important to have time to dedicate to your passions and goals! I can’t wait to see what you come up with throughout the semester!
    -Ms. Seiffert

    ReplyDelete