Wednesday, November 11, 2015

20 Time Update

I've finally begun creating a presentation to present to the class. I also figured out how to transfer videos between my computer, Google Docs, and flash drives since previously, they hadn't been communicating correctly. I've only recorded a couple songs, but I've been working on learning them, as I have the last couple weeks. With each new song I've learned, I've created a Google Doc with the lyrics of the song to have on hand if I need it. I've been using my Surface to record the music. The quality isn't the best, but the charger to my video camera has mysteriously gone missing, so I found a solution to the problem.

I sincerely apologize to anyone who ever has to be around because there's like a 87% chance I will be humming or singing a song I've been working on learning.

I've been using this project as an opportunity to branch out what music I'm working on. If you know me, you know that I love classic rock, but I usually wouldn't record me singing classic rock songs, or any other songs if they weren't slower, mellower songs just because I typically am not great at singing them. These songs require more work, but I enjoy practicing them none the less. One of my most recent projects is learning a piano version of "Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas and "Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple since the latter is one that I usually wouldn't attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment