Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Dessert Blogger

If you are a chocolate lover, then you are going to LOVE the chocolate lava cake that I made! It was probably one of the fastest and easiest desserts I have baked in a while. The only other lava cakes that I have had are the ones from Domino's pizza, but I believe that mine came pretty close to tasting just as yummy! I saw this recipe for a crock pot chocolate lava cake on Facebook a while back, but I forgot to save it so I looked up other recipes that might be similar. None of the recipe's that I found had similar ingredients to the one I found on Facebook. I was a little nervous about baking by what I thought the recipe was, but the lava cake ended up tasting delicious! Next time you go to the store, make sure to pick up a chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and milk for the lava cake. It is also nice to have a crock pot cover so you won't have to wash the crock pot when you are done baking. Making the lava cake will be a perfect midnight snack or a for when it is a snowy, cold night!

Ingredients: 
  • Chocolate cake mix
  • Chocolate pudding mix
  • eggs 
  • milk
  • vegetable oil
Procedure:
  • Make the chocolate cake mix and pour it in the crock pot
  • Make the pudding (skip the chilling) and pour it over the cake mixture
  • turn the crock pot on high
  • set a timer for two hours
  • put the lid on crock pot
  • after two hours, put the crock pot on warm
  • Enjoy!
















I took all of these pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment